Data Capture for Enrollment
Attention: The enrolment for a restricted study programme is only possible after positively participating in the entrance examination!
Information for international students and Austrians with Foreign University Entrance Qualification can be found here!
Filling out the online Data Capture
After entering your data, you will receive a processing code.
If you need any help when entering your data for admission as a new student, please watch this video (a service provided by 4 students)
Personal enrolment in the Academic Affairs Office during the general admission period (January to February or July to September)
You have to bring ALL of the following ORIGINAL documents:
- School leaving Certificate + School Report of the last class + Hour Board
- Passport OR ID Card (if both are not applciable drivers licence + confirmation of citizenship)
- in case of transfer from another Austrian University or University College of Teacher Education:
- Evidence of student's registration number (= Matrikelnummer) (f.e. Record of Studies, studnet's ID)
- proof of leaving (= Abgangsbescheinigung) in case the same study programme will be enrolled
Payment of the necessary tuition- and/or student's union fee
- paying personally with bank- or credit card in when enrolling
- using the payment slip you receive when you enrol
The students union fee has to be paid every semester thus enabling an independent representation of the students by the Students Union (ÖH).
The tuition fee only has to be paid by students studying longer than the minimum study duration + tolerance semester(s). This regulation does not apply for students of a non-degree programme, students of a university training course and international students (non EU/EEA citizens). For this group of people, different fees apply.
More information about the fees can be found under the menue item "Tuition Fee".
Once you have completed the data collection, you must register within 2 weeks. Otherwise, the data collection must be carried out again.
Monday: 9:00a.m. - 12:00p.m.
Tuesday: 9:00a.m. - 12:00p.m.
2:00p.m. - 4:00p.m.*
Thursday: 9:00a.m. - 12:00p.m.
Friday: 9:00a.m. - 12:00p.m.
*Closed on Wednesdays during semester breaks as well as days free of classes and exams.