- Copy of ID card/ passport
- Application for Enrollment for international students
- Evidence of general qualification for university entrance: EITHER provided by the secondary school leaving certificate (=Matura) with school reports from senior school OR by an accomplished study program with the minimum study duration of 3 years (f.e. 3 year bachelor's program) with degree diploma and transcript of records (with ECTS or contact hours)
- Language Certificate
- If applicable: Transcript of Records (of studies already started)
- If applicable: evidence of university entrance examination (e.g. Spain (PAU), Turkey (ÖSYS), USA (SAT, ACT or AP)
APOSTILLE: Documents from countries which are Contracting States to the “Hague Legalization Convention" do not need the full diplomatic legalization if they are supplied with the Apostille, which means that for original documents from these countries the legalization in the form of the Apostille is sufficient.
If the original document has not been issued in English or German, a translation into German or English is mandatory.
The translation has to be issued by a sworn translator!
Please keep in mind that the translation has to be linked with the original document or with a certified copy.
The application period ends for the winter semster on 05 September and for the summer semester on 05 February.
The application process can take several weeks. Please take this into account when planning your studies. Also note that admission might not be possible in the semester applied for.
Regular students with an EU/ EEA nationality only pay the student union fee per semester as long as they study in the minimum study duration (+ grace semester).
More information on tuition fee and on possible waivers are available here.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9 am - 12 pm
Wednesday 2 pm - 4 pm
(Wednesdays is closed during semester breaks and days when courses and exams are not being held)