- Copy of ID card/ passport
- Application for Enrollment for international students
- Evidence of general qualification for university entrance: EITHER provided by the secondary school leaving certificate (=Matura) with school reports from senior school OR by an accomplished study program with the minimum study duration of 3 years (f.e. 3 year bachelor's program) with degree diploma and transcript of records (with ECTS or contact hours)
- Language Certificate
- Qualification Statement
- If applicable: Transcript of Records (of studies already started)
- If applicable: APS-certificate (only for China)
FULL DIPLOMATIC LEGALISATION: Original documents first have to go through the internal legalization procedure within the country in which they have been issued (e.g. Ministry of Education) and the last authority has to be the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the respective country. Afterwards the documents must additionally be legalized (over-legalized) diplomatically by the Austrian diplomatic representation (embassy, consulate, honorary consulate) in the respective country.
If the original document has not been issued in English or German, a translation into German or English is mandatory.
The translation has to be issued by a sworn translator!
Please keep in mind that the translation has to be linked with the original document or with a certified copy.
The application period ends for the winter semster on 05 September and for the summer semester on 05 February.
The application process can take several weeks. Please take this into account when planning your studies. Also note that admission might not be possible in the semester applied for.
Regular students with third country nationality pay a tuition fee as well as the student union fee per semester.
More information on tuition fee and on possible waivers are available here.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9 am - 12 pm
Wednesday 2 pm - 4 pm
(Wednesdays is closed during semester breaks and days when courses and exams are not being held)