Intended study programme at University of Graz:
- English Master's without entrance restriction
- English Master's (with entrance restriction)
Nationality: Third country
University entrance qualification: obtained in Germany
Please mention your intention to study the study program in English on your application form! If it is not explicitly mentioned, the applictaion will automatically be considered for the German study program.
Information about the necessary and accepted language certificates can be found here.
- Application for enrolment for international students
- Evidence of accomplished Bachelor/ Diploma degree (diploma and transcript of records with ECTS or contact hours)
- Qualification Statement: Evidence that admission requirements to the same Master’s program at a recognized university in the country where the Bachelor/ Diploma degree was obtained are fulfilled for the semester/ academic year in which admission is sought in Graz, including the general duration of this program. (equal to evidence of Admission)
- Copy of passport or ID card
- Master Business Administration: Additional form "Accomplished courses in Bachelor program"
An application is only possible when the documents showing the completion of studies are available. A "4.0 certificate (4,0 Bescheinigung)", as in Germany, is not sufficient.
Exemption of legalization: Due to a bilateral agreement with Austria, the documents are exempted from legalization.
The appliction period ends for the winter semster on 05 September and for the summer semester on 05 February.
The application process can take more than 12 weeks. Please take this into account when planning your studies. Also note that admission might not be possible in the semester applied for.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9 am - 12 pm
Wednesday 2 pm - 4 pm
(Wednesdays is closed during semester breaks and days when courses and exams are not being held)