For your selected field of study an entrance examination applies for which you have to register separately from the admission procedure.
More information regarding the entrance examination are available here.
Please note that the allocation of a university place by means of the individual entrance examination is an enrolment prerequisite!
- Application for enrolment for international students
- Evidence of accomplished Bachelor/ Diploma degree (diploma and transcript of records with ECTS or contact hours)
- Syllabus of accomplished degree with course description and ECTS or contact hours per semester
- Qualification Statement: Evidence that admission requirements to the same Master’s program at a recognized university in the country where the Bachelor/ Diploma degree was obtained are fulfilled for the semester/ academic year in which admission is sought in Graz, including the general duration of this program. (equal to evidence of Admission)
- Copy of passport or ID card
An application is only possible when the documents showing the completion of studies are available. A "4.0 certificate (4,0 Bescheinigung)", as in Germany, is not sufficient.
Exemption of legalization: Due to a bilateral agreement with Austria, the originale documents are exempted from legalization.
Regular students with third country nationality pay a tuition fee of currently € 746.42 per semester.
More information on tuition fee and on possible waivers are available here.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9 am - 12 pm
Wednesday 2 pm - 4 pm
(Wednesdays is closed during semester breaks and days when courses and exams are not being held)