Degree Completion Scholarship for Working Students
The University of Graz is awarding a degree completion scholarship aimed to provide financial support for working students facing tuition fees to help them finish their degree programmes.
All students of bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral programmes at the University of Graz who are either self-employed or employed and meet the requirements may apply for a scholarship of 500 euros per semester as of winter semester 2018/2019.
- Obligation to pay tuition fees (having exceeded the tolerance semesters),
- valid registration to the degree programme through payment of tuition fee and the student's union fee (ÖH fee),
- employment (proof of income),
- completion of two-thirds of the degree programme, and
- applicants must have actively studied during the semester preceding the date of application.
The rectorate's decision about the degree completion scholarship for working students can be found here.
Please note that you can only apply for the degree completion scholarship for working students if you fulfill all criteria. It is therefore not possible to apply for the degree completion scholarship for working students if a remission or reimbursement of the tuition fee based on the statutory excemption requirements (University Act 2002 § 92) has already been granted.