Have you thought of everything?
- Have you filled out the application form thoroughly?
- Have you stated the desired field of study (according to our study programs)?
- Have you signed the application form?
- Have you attached all required documents?
- Are the documents correctly legalized and translated?
- Have you attached your language certificate?
- Have you attached the required signed additional forms? (if applicable)
Applying via the Online Pre-Registration: Online Data Capture
- Are the documents available as PDF? (please only use PDF format for application forms, educational documents and language certificates)
- Have all sides (front and back) of the documents been scanned?
- Is the quality of the documents good and is the writing legible (not blurry, not too small)?
- Are all stamps, signatures and, if applicable, certifications completely recognizable (not cut off at the edge, not blurred)?
- Have you attached the corresponding German or English language translation to the corresponding original? (only relevant for original documents that are not in German or English)
|Ο||Secondary School Leaving Certificate with Senior School Reports (for bachelor's applications)|
|Ο||University Degree Diploma(s) & Transcript of Records (with ECTS or contact hours per semester)|
|Ο||Copy of ID card/Passport|
|Ο||Proof of Austrian student ID number (Matrikelnummer) (if applicable)|
|Ο||If necessary: Additional Form|
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9 am - 12 pm
Wednesday 2 pm - 4 pm
(Wednesdays is closed during semester breaks and days when courses and exams are not being held)