Creating an initial basic UNIGRAZonline account
- To pre-register for your studies, create an account in UNIGRAZonline. Once you are registered, you will receive an e-mail with the activation link. If, instead you receive an e-mail that the automatic registration did not work (usually due to a previous account and/or a UB library card), please forward this e-mail together with a scan/photo of a valid photo ID (Passport) to basis(at)uni-graz.at to receive your activation link..
- Clicking on the activation link in the e-mail opens a confirmation page in your browser. Please click on "Next".
- The username is specified but the password you can freely choose. PLEASE NOTE: The username cannot be changed later! Make sure to remember your password!
- If the password for the basic account has expired, you can reset it with the following link.
A video tutorial will help you create a basic account.
International students are those students who did not complete their previous education in Austria. Attention! Nationality is not being considered.
When entering the data, it must be stated that the previous education is from abroad. Depending on whether you are applying with a school-leaving certificate or a university degree, you must state the correct higher education entrance qualification when entering the data.
- Are you applying with a school-leaving certificate from abroad?
Please select the higher education entrance qualification: 25 – foreign secondary school-leaving exam
- Are you applying with an IB Diploma (International Baccalaureate) from abroad?
Please select the higher education entrance qualification: 46 – IB Diploma (foreign country)
- Are you applying with a university degree from abroad?
Please select the higher education entrance qualification: 31 – foreign post-second. educ. inst.
Entering an incorrect university entrance qualification can lead to longer processing times!